For Tupolev PJSC young people is one of the main resources of the organization. In order to facilitate the involvement of young professionals and adapting the company was founded Youth Council, which is a voluntary association of young people working for Tupolev PJSC.
The main objectives of Youth Council:
- create conditions to attract young workers;
- assist in the adaptation of young workers in the workplace;
- strengthening of professional and work relations between young people;
- promoting professional, intellectual, physical development of young workers;
- helping young workers in solving social problems;
- leisure activities of young people;
- strengthening the positive image of Tupolev PJSC;
- promote professional development of young people;
- attracting young people to participate in future developments;
- development and implementation of youth programs of Tupolev PJSC;
- interaction with educational institutions and labor organizations.
Youth Council Chairman
First Deputy of Youth Council Chairman
Chairman Deputy on scientific work and sport
Chairman Deputy on mass cultural events
Youth Council is actively involved in the following events:
- sports events;
- meetings of young people from aviation industry and scientific conferences together with Tupolev PJSC affiliates;
- Competitions (Best in Profession, Creativity competition, etc.);
- Excursions on aviation museums and memorial sites of A.N. Tupolev and A.A.Tupolev;
- exhibitions and stands (MACS and other aviation exhibitions, youth forums, job fairs, etc.).
The benefits of working at Tupolev PJSC
- A fruitful combination of work for future studies with a degree;
- good opportunities for professional growth and career development;
- flexible hours;
- location near the main technical universities.
Young engineers are in the process of participating in the annual contest "Best in Profession", which allows to stimulate creativity in various stages of career development. In order to improve the theoretical and practical skills among young professionals, increasing productivity and product quality, the theme of the contest is distributed in the following areas:
- development of promising new directions in the aircraft industry;
- introduction of new technologies in aircraft;
- improving the quality of construction work.
Special commission is considering all the work and performs the competition. Participants who took the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes are awarded.
Scientific and technical policy of the company is aimed at supporting and developing scientific and technological thought of young people. Young professionals (graduate students) involved in scientific work, participate in scientific conferences of aerospace industry in Russia and abroad.
Young professionals can realize their creative potential by participating in cultural and sports activities. The company has a sports hall. Anyone can use the swimming pool at Luzhniki Stadium, with partial compensation. Located in close proximity to the administrative building of "Tupolev" stadium "Falcon" is a place of football training. Football, volleyball and basketball teams of Tupolev are involved in youth sports games. In addition, excursions on aircraft factories, aviation museums, air shows are periodically organized.
Tupolev PJSC takes the following measures to provide material support staff:
- compensation for travelling by train for young professionals who live in the suburbs;
- compensation for children in preschool institutions;
- nonrecurrent financial assistance for young family and delivery of a child.
- Development of the housing program for the employees of Tupolev PJSC;
- Development and implementation of an advanced mentoring for young professionals;
- Development of programs for professional development and training of young professionals;
- Development and modernization of legacy programs to attract and develop young professionals in Tupolev PJSC;
- Expanding sports destinations;
- Attracting young professionals in the youth council.
Youth Council Chairman
8 (499) 263-79-79
First deputy chairman of Youth Council
8 (499) 263-78-93